Development and marketing of software for thermal calculations of batteries of electric vehicles
The project’s aim is to develop and commercialize software for engineering simulation thermal batteries for electric vehicles and the sale of the software license. As a result of the project:
- the user will be able to quickly and easily build a simulation model of the battery designed by him,
- battery life analysis will be performed quickly (no more than several minutes),
- the customer will receive know-how from QuickerSim Automotive thermal modeling of batteries.
The following works will be performed under the project:
- validation of the correct operation of the software MVP with a recognized partner scientific/industrial,
- construction and release of the first software version on the market,
- intensive implementation of sales activities and proof of concept projects with publication the effects of these implementations,
- prospecting potential customers and participation in industry events to establish new business contacts,
- completion of construction and introduction to the market of the second, mature version of the software.
Project co-financed by the European Union Funds.
Project value: PLN 1 214 214.00
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 1 176 448.00